Is your makeup collection getting out of hand? Here is an excellent video for how to minimize your cosmetic collection without feeling like you’re losing anything.
Spring Clean The Cosmetics!
- Evaluate your personal makeup style (Natural vs. Dramatic, Classic vs. Trendy)
- Throw out expired products
- Get rid of duplicates duplicates
- Pack away any indecisive products. If you don’t touch them after a couple of months, get rid of them
- Keep a seasonal “capsule” makeup collection
- Use the “one in, one out” rule. Buy a new product only after you’ve finished the previous one
- Evaluate your makeup spending habits
- Invest in sample kits if you’re really into trying different kinds of makeup